Thursday, October 17, 2024

Back to the 90's

We started with a cute logo for a 

gift card box design

but it had items floating in the air. 

Mmmmm...let me think about that. 

I keep everything. I must have something.


Yup. Curly foam wire....and 
THE COLORS MATCHED!

Things like that make me happy so I took a 
picture of Stacey digging into the pile.

Here's the finished look below.

Since it's been a few months since I made
a blog post (because I mostly do Facebook, 
Pinterest or Instagram), I thought I'd show a quick
little look into our work room and give myself a
pat on the back for never throwing anything out.

Isn't this just the most fun looking party 
GIFT CARD BOX!
Thanks Lauren Loomis for giving us such a 
FUN LOGO to work with!

(Notice the card slot on top and letting you 
know there is a trap door on the bottom also.)

Life can be so fun and colorful.