Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CANDY Centerpieces for Parties

 Making candy centerpieces for parties is hazardous to my health. We have to buy too many sample boxes and then I just eat too much candy. Yum Yum.....I like my job....hazards or not.
Big boxes elevated up on poles or low centerpieces sitting under eye level...both work.
I can't think of any flavor of candy that won't work for this theme. 
We've done all chocolate. That's good.
We've done assorted. That's good.

My personal favorite candy is Good 'n Plenty. 
I love black licorice.
I also like Sweet Tarts.
Don't let me near those. I'll eat the whole box.

I think these boxes of candy look cute all by
themselves but when there is other candy added, 
I think it just goes over the top.
I think other centerpiece themes are healthier but
who wants to do a broccoli party? I've never heard of one.

Maybe we should stick to foamcore lollipops like these?



We also make many Sweet Shoppe signs that
look great sitting on your candy table or sweet table.
Click on this picture if you'd like to read that
Blog Post.
Or, send us an email if you'd like
some of our designs for
YOUR PARTY or other
big party signs with sweet ideas.


marlyss@mac.com