Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stacey's Beautiful Quilts Part 1

Before Stacey and I started working together she had more time to make some really gorgeous quilts. Quilts take math skills and Stacey has those in a big way. She could teach high school math if she wanted to and everyone in the family comes to her for math questions . She always knows the answers. Her cutie pie Jeffrey is following in her footsteps. You either have it or you don't.

I fall in the "don't" category. I've never made a quilt but I looove them. I can do math and balance a check book but I'm not even sure what calculus is and even whether I spelled it right.
I am the proud holder of 2 of Stacey's quilts of family pictures. I cherish them. I always thought if I had to spend some time in the hospital I would grab one off the wall and take my whole family with me to wrap around me.

I'm going to take more pictures of Stacey's quilts and make one of those fun little animated Smileboxes. That's on my To Do list.