Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wyandotte Art Fair...having summer fun.

Stacey and I went to the Wyandotte Art Fair today.

It wasn't as big as I remembered it when we went a few years ago. But it was fun.

I bought a book called "A Legend of Santa and his brother Fred" for my favorite Santa Claus. It's a charming book and I couldn't pass it up. Here's a picture of Santa's brother, Fred, from the book.

Here's a picture of the real Santa it is for.

Here's a picture of the totally delightful author. He wrote the words and his talented son beautifully illustrated it and created the vision of Fred. The author is Mr. Donald Henkel from Trenton, Michigan.


I also had to include this very odd combination of booths next to each other. Michigan Atheists and Right to Life of Michigan next to each other? How did that happen? I wonder if the lady in pink has her back to the other booth for a reason.....or was that just happenstance? We found it amusing anyway.....what can I say.




It was a beautiful day....perfect Art Fair weather....70's with a breeze and not too crowded.