Friday, March 25, 2011

My AWARD for Best Party SHOE Centerpieces & other crazy shoes

What is it about shoes....and especially HIGH HEEL SHOES....
that are just so much darn fun?

 There's lots of analysis on the internet about why
people are so in love with shoes so I won't rehash that information.
What I am going to do is give you my opinion of 
BEST SHOES!

I'll start with 
BEST PARTY CENTERPIECE SHOES 
and give that award to Stacey and I. 
I can do that because this 
is my Blog and I made the rules about an hour ago 
for this awards ceremony. 
But if someone comes along and shows me something
cuter, well.....I may re-consider. But until then...Tah DAH!

Not only are they so dang cute, they were
 fun to make.

These shoes were made from foamcore and
totally unwearable because they are one 
dimensional. But nobody plans on wearing them 
because they were to sit on a dinner table at 
an event with the theme Dancing in the Street.

Now...it could have been for a fashion themed party
or a Sweet 16 or a girly Bat Mitzvah instead. 

One time....years ago....
we did a party called "A.J.'s got sole" and it had
shoes as a theme. Not quite the same as these though and
my pictures of it aren't very good because it was so long
ago that I didn't have a digital camera and didn't know
my pictures weren't so good until they got developed.
But I digress.
Here's some other award winners:

BEST FUNNY SHOE

BEST TOY SHOE

BEST "I COULD MAKE THAT" SHOE

BEST SELF DEFENSE SHOE

BEST DOG SHOE

BEST HALF-A-SHOE

BEST JUST TOO HIGH  SHOE

BEST TOILET BOWL SHOE

BEST LONG SHOE

BEST BAREFOOT SHOE

BEST SHOE MOSTLY LIKELY TO FALL ON YOUR FACE IN

BEST SHOE TO NEVER BUY EVER

BEST ROLLING STONES SHOE

BEST SHOE FOR TARANTULA LOVERS

BEST SHOE AS ART FOR THE WALL

BEST SHOE TO MAKE YOU ENJOY SNAKES

BEST TATTOO SHOE....OUCH!!


BEST SHOE TO MAKE ME FEEL NOSTALGIC
Again...I give myself another award.
Yes...my bronzed baby shoe.  Ahhhhh.
I keep it in my fairy themed powder room and
inside it I plunked a hand painted rock with
a baby chicken on it. Don't ask me why. I'm weird like that.