Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm my own room service

A fantasy of mine is to check in a hotel for a week or so and have room service bring me all my meals and take the time to take loads of tutorials on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

Uninterrupted.
On a full belly.
Hidden away and just focusing.

And learning.
Well...it isn't happening.

But I can make it almost happen. I can make the food myself and bring it up to my computer and set up my ipad next to my computer.

I received 6 months of tutorials to "Lynda.com" for my birthday from my family. I love that site. I'm soaking up the information whenever I can grab a moment.

I'm making my own room service. Nothing too fancy. After all...that's not where I want to spend my time. Not like what I might order from REAL room service.
But, hey, it's food. It will fill me up.

All I have to do afterwards is shake the crumbs out of my keyboard or wipe the spaghetti sauce or jelly off the keys.