Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Connecting the creativity dots with ipad apps

In 1996 Steve Jobs was quoted as saying 
this about "Creativity":

“Creativity is just connecting things. 
When you ask creative people how they did something, 
they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, 
they just saw something. 
It seemed obvious to them after a while. 
That’s because they were able to connect experiences 
they’ve had and synthesize new things."

Well that's exactly it.
Well stated.
He said you just connect the dots.
Easy Peasy.

Even easier now with ipad apps.
I love to make photos into something
new and different. Maybe even
more fun to view.
I guess that's why I also believe in
a little photo airbrushing to improve
people in their photos.

Here's a few of my current favorites
ipad apps. Try 'em and see if you don't agree.

        1. WaterMyPhoto
2. PosterFX 
 3. OutColor 
(It's not called OutPhoto but I
keep calling it that...makes more sense to me.)


(By the way...this is just strictly
my opinion....not any sort of 
paid advertising for them.)