Monday, October 25, 2010

The ESPN look for multi-sports parties.

I read somewhere that you need to group things together for the best statement. The article was referring to collectibles and collections people have of things like salt and pepper shakers, family photos, nicknacks, etc.

So I grouped together some ESPN pictures. Yup....it makes sense to me. All in one place.

Like all the crayons in a box, all the silverware in the drawer. Like all my swings on the back porch. Like all the water in the lake...oh yeah....I'm glad that's all in one place and not divided into puddles. Like all the blankets on the bed. Like all the fingers on your hand. Like all the candy wrappers on the floor of my van. Like all the clothes on the floor. Well...some things are not so attractive all grouped together.