Saturday, April 21, 2012

Photo Placecards and Table Numbers

I was drinking a cup of coffee and
scrolling thru my iphotos and I came
across these really cute placecards we did
awhile ago and I didn't post a picture of them.
 
Murray Goldenberg, a great local Michigan
photographer, did the photo shoot of the
Bat Mitzvah girl in various poses holding
a white card. She changed clothing as 
well as poses so this made for some interesting
and fun photos to work with. It was hard to
pick a favorite because they were ALL good.
 
We made the placecards for each guest and
a matching table number for each table that
stood on the table with beautiful flowers and
silver candles in assorted styles of clear
glass candle sticks.
 
This was elegant and cool all
at the same time and featured lots of
purple....one of my most favorite colors.
Did I ever tell you I have a purple leather jacket
and once owned a purple car? 
That proves I'm tell 'ya the truth.